HP DeskJet printer 2130 offline
Offline problem is not a big issue at all but most of the printer users face the offline error message displaying on the screen. If you are also facing HP DeskJet 2130 printer offline issue then get it resolved now only by yourself. Offline issues can occur if your printer is unable to read the computer and thus it cannot work. If it is resolved as early as possible then it may cause the severe problem to the printer and your printer may stop working forever.
Steps to fix HP DeskJet 2130 offline error
- Try to check all the connection of your printer.
- Ensure that the wireless network that you are working on is properly working.
- Connect the computer and the printer with the same Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting them, now you need to reinstall the printer driver for your computer.
- Click on the start button and go to the control panel.
- Then click on the devices and printers option.
- Right click on the printer icon that you are using and then select the “see what’s printing” option there.
- Click on the printer option given on the top of the box.
- Now remove the checkmarks before the “pause printing” and use printer offline option.
- Then turn off the printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Turn on the printer and then try to print.
Apply these easy steps and resolve your HP DeskJet printer 2130 offline issue without spending much money and time. If you are still facing any kind of issue with your printer then you can call us on our HP DeskJet printer support toll-free customer care number +1-844-802-7535 where our technical expert team is always available to give you the suitable support services.