The steps to Connect HP Deskjet 2655 to WiFi has been divided broadly into three categories. The steps are divided so that the process becomes easier to understand and to follow by the HP Deskjet 2655 owners and can be performed by them without any extra assistance.
Steps for HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup for Windows
Preparing Network Connection
• Keep your local network name and password handy as it will be used while connecting the printer to the network.
• Turn the router as well as the computer on and make sure that both these devices are under the same network connection.
• After the printer is turned on, keep to closer to your computer system and within the range of the router.
Connecting Printer to Network
• Wireless Setup Wizard is the best way to establish wireless connection and to manage the same as well from a windows system.
• Now go to the printer’s control panel and tap on the wireless icon present there.
• As soon as the wireless summary appears on your screen, click on the settings tab and hit on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
• Now, follow the instructions given on the screen.
Downloading & Installing Printer Driver
• Enter the model name of the printer, and then choose it from the list of printers shown on the control panel to start the process.
• Now, download the driver, and then hit on the open, save or the run option, as given by the pop up window on your computer screen. Now, double click on it to run the printer driver file and follow the instruction shown on the computer screen.
Steps for HP Deskjet 2655 Wireless Setup for MAC
Assembling the Items
• Collect the network information like network name and the security password.
• Power on the computer and the printer. Also, check if your computer system is connected to WiFi network or not?
• After turning on the printer, place it within the range of the WiFi and also close to the computer system.
Connecting Printer & Network
• Mac systems can be easily connected and managed by the Wireless Setup Wizard for wireless printer connections.
• Visit to the control panel of your HP Deskjet printer and hit on the Wireless icon.
• The wireless summary will appear on your screen. Once it’s done, click on settings and go to Wireless Setup Wizard and keep on following the instructions given on your screen.
Downloading & Running the Printer Driver
• Enter the printer model number along with its name and then choose the printer from a list given in a drop down menu. Now, click on start.
• Now you have to double click on the printer name form the installer window. Now you can complete the installation process easily just by following the instructions given on screen.
• For adding the printer to the list of printers, you need to go to add option.
Also Related Blogs: