HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8600 is a well-made printer which is equipped to handle almost all kinds of work. It is suitable for several places, and is also a device which has received rave reviews from those that have used it. It is structurally well-designed and has a good quality fitting. It is easy to use and also can be accessed by almost anybody as the price range is within the more affordable kind as well. At the outset, when you purchase a printer, the first step to go about it is to set it up in a manner which lets you use it. This article has been drawn out to help you on how the setup process of this printer is to be done.
Steps to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer to Wi-Fi connection
- Starting out, find a spot where you can place the printer away from dust and dirt. This would make it last longer and keep it in a good working condition for a long period of time. Also adding to this is the fact that you always have a manual which gives you details on how to setup. Keep this manual and do not discard it. It also helps for later references in case of some malfunction which may occur.
- Now, after this, place it in the desired spot and move on to taking out the separate parts of the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer and connecting them to the printer as directed in the manual. This would include the peripheral or ancillary parts like the printing tray, ink, printing paper etc. all this has to be given its proper position when putting the printer together.
- After this, ensure that you have a working internet connection which lets you connect to the printer. Owing to this printer working through Wi-fi you will be able to print and use it through numerous devices which makes it all the more convenient to use. And along with this, you can also print from most places without the need for extra wires or peripherals.
- Thus, it makes this a printer which is a good purchase for the long run and a good investment. Now connect the printer to the internet and then proceed with further steps. Also make sure that you download the printer driver from the 123.hp website, if it is not something which has been given to you in the CD itself.
- This is also a simple process which would require you to go to the official website, find and download the correct driver software and then proceed to downloading it. Further, the installing process for this takes a few minutes to be completed as well. Once this is done you can start printing, conduct a few trial runs and then check whether it is working properly.
- Proceed further by making any setting changes which you might require to suit your need. Your printer is now ready to use, and one can proceed with their work.
Also Read :