- Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
The HP Deskjet 3630 printer is an all in one printer which is versatile in nature. Having a Wi-Fi operated printer connection also makes it compatible with a lot of devices. The first thing one does after purchasing a printer is usually to setup the printer. There are a few processes involved in doing this. It is a simple process, just follow the instructions given below. However in case of any problem refer to the HP website online or else you can also call the helpline numbers given there.
• How to connect the HP Deskjet 3630 printer to Wi-Fi?
- For this you have to ensure that the printer and the computer are using the same internet connection.
- Ensure that your internet connection is working properly or else it could cause glitch later on.
- To connect this you have to enter your SSID code, select the name of your wireless network. make sure you enter the WPA passcode given on your wireless router itself.
- Choose the wireless option on your control panel option. Setup the instructions on wireless wizard network. After this, click on OK and complete the process.
- You also have to download the driver from the website and install it on your computer for the process to finish.
• Basic instructions to follow to setup the HP Deskjet 3630 printer
- Ensure your printer and computer along with the other devices is switched on for the start of the process.
- You have to go to the 123 HP website and have to make sure that you download the printer driver for the HP Deskjet 3630 printer. Once you go to the website, then you will be directed to pick the model HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Once you have downloaded the printer driver on your computer, you have to install it through the process on your computer.
- You can also set up printer using USB cable. Use a high speed cable to connect your devices once you have switched it on. Do this till you receive the signal from the printer to disconnect the cable.
- This has to be ensured that both the printer as well as computer are connected with the same internet connection for less errors to be caused later.
- Then follow any method to open the software system of your printer.
Also Read :