Fix HP Scanner Not Working Issue
HP printers offer a very good deal in the kind of devices which they offer to their users. Be it in terms of printing or even scanning, the HP scanners are recommended devices in the market.
Sometimes in the course of usage, the HP Scanner might experience some difficulties as well. It could stop working or not work properly.
So while because the brand of the scanner is HP scanner, it has a lot of service centres across the country and will help you fix it in no time, before you do this you can also try to fix it by yourself.
The steps to fix HP scanner not working issue have been given below. It is simple and easy to follow for most people out there and through this article has also been made even more lucid for the users. So it is recommended that you try to locate the problem and solve it on your own before you get around to going to the HP scanner not working issue to be fixed in a service center.
You can do the following things given below to make sure your HP scanner not working issue is fixed.
- First off, it is possible that the HP scanner not working issue could be happening due to a
number of reasons. You have to troubleshoot and locate the exact problem area.
- There could be a setup issue with the printer itself. In the commencement and setting up of
the printer, the problem could have arisen due to an improper setup method.
So it is recommended that you go over the manual given with it at the time of purchase to
correctly place all the parts.
- Another basic thing to check here is if the scanner has been plugged in properly into the
power socket or plug.
- Make sure that the wires and cables have all been attached properly as well.
- Once you can also go to the computer and check if the HP scanner is being recognized by the
device. If this is not happening, then you can try to connect the two devices again after switching
- Major steps which can be taken here involve things like installing the printer once again. Make
sure you remove the software and then go through the process again.
- Another thing which usually leads to causing errors is the printer driver or HP scanner driving.
This could be causing the HP scanner not working issue.
- What you can do in this scenario is that you make sure to download and install the updates on
the printer drivers and scanner drivers.
- For some larger problems due to which the HP scanner not working issue is happening, you
can also check all the hardware of the printer and see if it is all in place. Make sure the parts are
all connected as well.
Also Read :