Epson Printer Installation Guide
Are you the customer who just purchased an Epson printer from the market? Well the first option after buying a printer like the Epson printer is that you have to know how to setup the printer.
You may have a Windows device or even a MAC device, the process to install the Epson printer is similar for both. It is also simple to follow. Along with this, the good thing is that you can do this yourself, or any person who buys the Epson printer can do this install of the Epson printer on their own.
What you need is usually a guide to help you with this process too.
Given below is number of options which will help you to install the Epson printer on your device. It will cover all the steps in detail and make it as simple as possible so that people can understand it better.
The explanations are also given for both kind of devices be it a MAC computer or even a Windows device too. Make sure to follow the steps given below.
In case of issues, there are customer care that help you setup the process in a better manner. Or if any problem arises in the course of trying to install the Epson printer as well.
A reminder before you start to install the Epson printer on your Windows or Mac device is that you have to make sure that it is connected to some network or another. The device is one functioning with the help of the WiFi as reduces usage of wires etc. And helps in proper printing.
• How to Install Epson Printer for Windows?
- Make sure you switch on your Epson printer first thing.
- You have to after this go to the Epson printer website which is official and download the
printer utility option from there.
- A few dialog boxes will come in front on the screen which you will have to agree to. Once you
have done this, then click on OK.
- After this has been done, only then you have to click on the option which says Install and wait
till the process is done.
- Make sure to select the name of your printer, type in the details which are required as well.
- Now you have to click on OK and then Next as well.
- Now once this is done you can start using your Epson printer setup on your Windows device.
You could use an existing account to sign in or even make a new one.
• How to setup Epson printer for Mac device?
- First here also you have to ensure you switch on your Epson printer first.
- Then go on to download the software setup utility from the official Epson printer site. Make
sure however that you download the Mac version and not any other version of this software.
- Once you have done this, make sure you go over the details which show up on a dialog box on
your screen and then click on OK.
- Moving on, select your particular printer and then you have to give in the details of the printer. Then also click on OK.
Also Read :