Setup HP Officejet 3830 Printer
The first thing that you have to do after you buy a printer is that you have to setup the printer in a proper manner. Make sure that this is the first thing which is done.
Usually there is a manual which is given along with the printer when you purchase it. This has the instructions given to follow in the setup of the HP Officejet 3830 Printer.
The process to setup the HP Officejet 3830 Printer is rather simple. This article largely covers most of the things which you need to do as a part of the setup process. A couple of things can be done as a part of this, and the good thing is that it can be done by the person themselves as well.
The first thing that you have to do is follow all the steps which are given below and make sure they are followed properly.
- First use the printer manual which has been given to you to setup the printer in a proper
- Make sure you have the printer driver software installed on your device.
- For this you have to go to the 123.hp website and type in the name of the printer.
- Make sure to do this correctly as it could cause issues otherwise.
- Download the printer driver software for this on your device and then move forward with the
- You will be given the dialog boxes presented to you after you click on the file which has been
- Follow the dialog boxes and then complete the process leading up to the installation.
- Make sure all the peripherals of the HP printer have been put in place as well.
- The printing tray needs to be installed properly. Make sure that the printing paper which has
been put into the tray is the size and shape of the printing tray as well.
- Among all of these things, there is also the option of making sure to check whether the
hardware and software has been properly put into the printer in a proper manner.
- Check for timely updates on the printer notifications. Keep downloading the options which
show up on your screen. Make sure that you are up to date with the notifications which are given
on the screen.
- Another thing which you have to be sure to do is that have a good and working WiFi
- The router should be placed in an area which is close to the HP printer as well.
Along with this, not only does the printer need to be placed close to the router but also in a clean
and dry place.
- To keep with the condition of the printer, the important thing is to make sure that the printer
is also regularly cleaned.
- You have to make sure the printer is connected to the WiFi in a proper manner. The network
connection with the internet is important to ensure the device has been working in a proper
- To find out whether or not the printer has been setup in a proper way you can try to do a few
sample printing sets.
- The printer will now be ready to work and use for your office or domestic spaces, as it is a
rather versatile device for printing scanning and copying purposes.
Also Read :