It is very easy to connect the HP LaserJet 1010 printer to windows 10 operating system. But you are stuck on the same then here we are giving the best solution for your problems. No matter what printer or windows version you are using, we have all the necessary solutions for any of your problems within a very simplified period of time.
In this blog, we have tried our best to give the best idea to you so that you can resolve your issues on time and without having any hassle for it.
Easy steps to connect your HP LaserJet 1010 printer to windows 10
• Go to the start button.
• Click on the control panel.
• Select the devices and printers option.
• Click on your printer model.
• Hit to “add a printer” option.
• Now select “add local printers with manual setting”.
• Select the appropriate option according to your preferences
• Click on next.
• Select the printer model that you are using to complete the installation of the driver.
• Now click on windows update and then click next.
You will be successfully connected to the windows 10 for your printer. People take too much tension when they are unable to get their printer connected to their computer. We have all round of solutions by our expert and experienced professionals who are having a great knowledge about the same. For this, you may call us on our printer offline toll-free number +1-844-753-9392 which is available 24 hours for your service.