Fix HP Envy 5000 Printer Says Offline Problem
HP Envy printer series is a high end printer series packed with good features, better and modern techniques in the field of printing and scanning. This is a printer range which is designed for you to make the most of the printer experience. HP ensures that its Envy series caters to a large range of people and customers and the printers vary according to the tastes of people as well.
It is rather simple to setup and use, uses lesser power and works more in an efficient manner than most other printers out there. Among this impeccable series presented by HP is also the HP Envy 5000 Printer.
The HP Envy 5000 Printer offers a good interface, screen and printing experience for most users
In the course of using printers, sometimes it happens that the printers show offline status as well. The printers usually stop functioning and are not printing when they show offline status.
This is however not an issue of concern but one which can be fixed with ease. The process to fix it can also be done by people very easily. Make sure to follow the steps given below and then find out what is the reason because of which your printer is being offline status. And then you can proceed to remedy it.
- The offline error on a printer is usually the result of a connection issue with the printer. For
starters make sure the wires have all been plugged in with a proper manner into the ports. They
have to be working properly with the printer in tandem.
- Another thing which you can do is to make sure that your printer hardware is all in place.
Ensure your ink cartridges are connected in a proper way. Also make sure that the printing tray is
lodged with the manner it is supposed to.
- The printing papers should be there. And they should be in the size of the printing tray as well.
This is essential.
- You could try and disconnect the printer and then connect it to the internet all over again.
Rebooting usually helps with the HP Envy 5000 Printer offline issue.
- You can manually also follow the process to change your HP Envy 5000 Printer offline status
into an online status for your device as well.
- You can check your printer for presence of virus or malware. Make sure that you have installed
some antivirus software to help you with this.
- Another thing which you can do is make sure to update the software on your device. Check
regularly for all the update options which come up on your computer and stick to updating them.
- Make sure you already have your printer driver software downloaded for the HP Envy 5000
Printer. If you haven’t then head over to 123.hp website to do this. Download and install it
Read Also :