HP Wireless Printer Offline
Is your HP Wireless Printer showing offline even after being connected? Do not worry there is a possibility that the printer might not have been connected properly to your PC.
When the HP wireless printer displays the Offline status in the printer’s control panel, it may have NOT been connected to computer or the network properly. In this scenario try to set the printer once again with an active network. In order to do that you first need to go to Settings and then Printers. Right-click on the printer icon that appears and click Use Printer Online.
Steps to fix your HP Wireless Printer offline :
- Firstly you need to check if the printer is properly connected to the PC and the desired wireless network.
- Next click on Start, then go to the Devices and Printers folder.
- After that right-click on HP Wireless Printer icon that appears on the screen
- Next Click on the “Printer” link in the window that opens and un-check the box that says -Use Printer Offline.
- Now check on the box that says Use Printer Online.
- Tip – Also check if your internet connectivity is active, if not you need to reset your router once again by switching it off and then turning it on again.
If you are still unable to fix your HP Wireless printer in getting it online then you can visit our site 123.hp.com and our expert technicians would be more than happy to assist you.
Our team of proficient technicians with extensive experience in this field are available 24×7 for our valuable customers. Hope this blog would be helpful enough to guide you through, however if you need more assistance regarding your printer setup, driver/ software installations or any other printer specific concern, please visit 123.hp.com for more information. We have trained, experienced technicians who will efficiently resolve all your technical queries effectively.