Are you tiring yourself by trying continuously to fix your HP Envy 5530 printer offline error? Then do not worry. We will give you some simple and easy ways to fix your offline issue with your printer and you can access your device uninterruptedly forever.
If your printer is showing online but your computer is showing offline while printing then in that situation the best way to fix the issue is to troubleshoot. For that you can do the below-mentioned steps:
Steps to run inbuilt printer troubleshooter for HP Envy 5530 Printer Offline
1. Press window button on your keyboard.
2. Type troubleshooting on the search box.
3. Now click on the option.
4. Then select the hardware and network option.
5. Click on the printer option there.
6. Now click to run the program.
In this way, you can easily troubleshoot your problem. If it does not work then you have the printer driver issue which can only be resolved by removing the corrupted driver from your computer.
Steps to fix the HP Envy 5530 printer driver error
1. Go to the windows button.
2. Click on the control panel and then select the devices and printers option there.
3. Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
4. Now search for www.123.hp.com on the web browser.
5. Search for the model number and name of your printer.
6. Now click on download.
7. Now provide the genuine information about your printer and operating system that you are using to complete the installation.
8. Now launch the installer on your computer.
9. Restart the printer.
10. Try to print.
Hope this blog will help you out to resolve your HP Envy 5530 printer offline error for Mac, Windows 8, 10, etc. if you are having any more issue with your printer then you may call us on our printer offline support toll-free number which is available 24 hours for your service. We have a team of technicians who are having year-long experience in this field and that is why can assure you to resolve your issues instantly without wasting much of your time.