Printers are one of the most widely used devices in today’s world. This is because it fosters our work and makes our work proper and efficient. It is used in almost every sector such as business, education or household, etc. everywhere people are very much dependent upon the device. For providing the best technology and latest features, HP has gathered the attention of all the masses. But what will happen if even after knowing all the advanced features, you cannot get the benefit of it because of not knowing the exact path of allowing the feature on your computer? You must get disappointed, don’t you? But we will give you every possible solution with the help of which you can get all the benefits of your printer very easily and effectively.
Today in this blog you will get a step by step guide to setup your printer from offline to online. Here it is:
For downloading the driver
1. Turn on the computer.
2. Connect it to the wireless Wi-Fi router.
3. Once the computer will be connected to the network, you need to install the HP printer driver for your appropriate model of printer.
4. Now turn on your printer.
To get the printer online
1. Click on the start button.
2. Go to the control panel.
3. Hit on the devices and printers option.
4. Select the appropriate printer model that you are using and right-click on it.
5. Now uncheck the “use printer offline” option.
6. Now you will be successfully able to print any item in the queue.
These are some simple steps that you can follow to change your HP Envy printer offline to online. This kind of setting allows you to save the particular document and preserve it for future as it prints. With the help of this setup, you can easily connect your printer anywhere and anytime. If you are still facing any kind of problem regarding setting up you can call us on our HP printer phone number +1-844-802-7535.