The HP Laserjet Pro series of printers is sure one of the more premium options available today. Not only can one perform a number of combination of tasks on this printer, but the fact that it is easy to use and solve problems makes it a good reason to use it as well.
It is preferred for a number of reasons including the aforesaid ones. However one must bear in mind that owing to usage of any printer, even the best quality like the HP Laserjet Pro does lead to some errors arising. In these cases, there should be no problem to address these as most of them are small fixable problems.
Fix HP Laserjet Pro M1132 Error Code E8
- Most of the times when an Error Code E8 has occurred, it has been as a result of the usage of the scanner or an issue relating to it. You can start out by checking the hardware of the printer and scanner to see if everything is in place. Check by comparing with the manual you received at the time of purchase so see if the parts have been put together properly.
- Another common problem which leads to the Error Code E8 is the constant accumulation or gathering of dust in the parts of the Laserjet printer. You have to make sure that the printer is put in a clean area and the surroundings do not contribute to an unclean printer or add to your troubles in any manner.
- A simple thing you can try is to disconnect every aspect of the printer and then set it up from scratch again. Make sure you do this, and then only restart after a long period of time. Sometimes a period of overuse could lead the printer to displaying an error code in its usage as well. Mindful use will prevent this situation from happening with your printer. Along with a regular cleaning and maintenance of its parts.
- Note that despite these issues being listed out, you can also reach out for customer care and help services should these not assist or address your cause. And this is also recommended if the problem is of a nature which has been persistently occurring and has not been able to be fixed for a long period of time. A lot of phone numbers are available for HP printers as their reach is far and wide.
- These will provide assistance to you over call as well and ensure that your work is concluded or assisted by technicians over the call as well. This service is provided far and wide, so access should not be a problem.
- Check for whether there is adequate amount of printer ink in the cartridge or even if the rollers have been set properly. Usually there will be alerts for this sort of thing, but even if there isn’t, one must ensure they are placed properly. Besides, check for the basics wire connections too.