HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Offline
The HP Deskjet 3700 Printer is one device which is very highly rated among the Deskjet printers series. It is a device which is versatile and widely used by numerous people alike.
It is important to realise that the device extends its usage to office spaces and home areas alike. It is known to be adaptive and efficient in terms of power resources as well.
The good thing about purchasing a printer which is from the HP brand, is the fact that the company is very responsive with its customers and the issues which may happen with the HP printers.
Another good thing about HP devices is that if they cause some issue or error happens, there are a lot of local dealers in all the areas to help with issues. Besides, the company also offers 24×7 helpline numbers which can be used by customers from the comfort of their homes to solve the issues.
The HP Deskjet 3700 Printer might sometimes show offline on its screen. This is an issue faced by a lot of printers as well. Therefore it is not something which is difficult to fix. There are a number of things that the customer can do on their own to fix this problem and make sure that the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer does not show offline issue.
Make sure you follow the steps given below to fix the printer offline issue. First for this you must find out the reason behind why the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer is showing offline error. Once this has been located, then you can easily fix the issue.
- You can try and update the printer driver software. First of all you have to make sure you have the printer driver software downloaded on your device. Do this from the 123.hp website and then type in the name of the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer.
- Download the software and then follow the process to install it onto the computer or device.
- You could also try and remove all the other devices which are connected and then connect only the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer. Make sure you remove the others. You can also try and set the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer as the default printer for most purposes.
- Another thing which you can do is to try and use the HP Scan Doctor to find out what is the
reason behind the screen showing that the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer is offline.
- You can also manually switch the device from an offline status to an online status as well.
- Check the ports of the printer cables and also ensure if the wires are all in place properly for this.
- Simple thing to try to fix the HP Deskjet 3700 Printer showing offline error could be to first try and reboot the printer to see if the offline status has been changed.
- Check if all the wires are connected and that the internet is working properly as well.