HP DeskJet 2130 printer offline
Offline problem is not a big issue at all but most of the printer users face the offline error message displaying on the screen. If you are also facing HP DeskJet 2130 printer offline issue then get it resolved now only by yourself. Offline issues can occur if your printer is unable to read the computer and thus it cannot work. If it is resolved as early as possible then it may cause the severe problem to the printer and your printer may stop working forever.
Steps to fix HP DeskJet 2130 offline error
- Try to check all the connection of your printer.
- Ensure that the wireless network that you are working on is properly working.
- Connect the computer and the printer with the same Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting them, now you need to reinstall the printer driver for your computer.
- Click on the start button and go to the control panel.
- Then click on the devices and printers option.
- Right click on the printer icon that you are using and then select the “see what’s printing” option there.
- Click on the printer option given on the top of the box.
- Now remove the checkmarks before the “pause printing” and use printer offline option.
- Then turn off the printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Turn on the printer and then try to print.
Apply these easy steps and resolve your HP DeskJet printer 2130 offline issue without spending much money and time. If you are still facing any kind of issue with your printer then you can call us on our DeskJet printer support toll-free customer care number where our technical expert team is always available to give you the suitable support services.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to connect my hp deskjet 2130 printer to wifi?
The procedures below can be used to connect your HP DeskJet 2130 printer to Wi-Fi:
1. Make sure your printer is ready before turning it on.
2. On the control panel of the printer, press the Wireless button.
3. Go through the screen and pick the WiFi network you wish to join.
4. If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi password.
5. The printer’s wifi light will cease blinking to signify a successful connection once it is established.
You are now able to print wirelessly with your HP DeskJet 2130 printer since it is connected to your WiFi network.
How to Fix hp deskjet 2130 error printing?
To Fix HP DeskJet 2130 Printing Errors:
1. Inspect the printer for obstructions or paper jams.
2. Verify that the printer and computer are connected correctly.
3. If necessary, replace the cartridges and check the toner or ink levels.
4. Install the most recent version of the printer drivers.
5. Restart the computer and the printer.
6. For automated troubleshooting, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
If the problem persists, speak with HP support or look up more help in the user handbook.
Resolve Your HP 2130 Printer Wireless Setup
To print conveniently and without a cable, the HP 2130 printer wireless setup entails joining a Wi-Fi network. Make sure the printer is turned on and go to the control panel to accomplish this. Navigate to the wireless settings, choose the relevant Wi-Fi network, and, if required, input the network credentials. After you’re connected, make sure the printer is wirelessly connected and install the required drivers on your PC. This makes it possible for devices connected to the same network as the HP 2130 printer to print wirelessly and smoothly.