Connect Epson Printer to Wireless Network
Epson Printers are one of the best printers, and it is famous for its built quality and advanced features. It is earned mobility in the market due to positive feedbacks of its users. People trust on the Epson Printers because of its excellent quality of prints and advanced configured functionalities. These printers are user-friendly that performs the tasks quickly and allows the user to print their documents in different paper sizes and types without doing manual switching. You must need to connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi to make it work smooth and convenient.
To setup an Epson Printer, gather all the login credentials of your wireless network such as Network Name (SSID) and Network Key.
This blog is a step-by-step guide that will help you to connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi.
Ensure to Check all these necessities before you start:
1) Network Name (SSID) and Network Key of your wireless network.
2) Type of connection of your Epson Printer, such as Wireless or Ethernet connection.
3) Download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility and install it on your computer.
Steps to Connect Epson Printer to Wi-Fi
Using the Setup Wizard
1) Switch on your printer.
2) Go to the Control Panel of your printer and press the Home button.
3) Select the Wi-Fi Setup menu using arrow buttons and then press the OK button.
4) Select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option, press the OK button.
5) After completing the searching process, select your Network Name (SSID).
6) Enter your Network Key and then press the OK button.
7) Now, your printer is connected to your wireless network and ready to print your documents.
Using the Advanced Setup (Manual)
1) Ensure to turn on the printer.
2) Go to the Home section by accessing your printer’s Control Panel.
3) Select the Network Settings using Left or Right arrow button. Press the OK button.
4) Go to the Wireless Lan Setup menu and select it.
5) Select the Advanced Setup option and press OK.
6) Select the Manual Wireless Lan Setup/Manual Setup and then press the OK button. To establish the wireless connection, press the OK button.
7) Select Infrastructure Mode.
8) Press the OK button after selecting the Search SSID option.
Note: If no SSID appears, ensure that the access point is available for communication or not.
9) Select your Wireless Network (SSID) that you want to connect to.
10) If your wireless network is unsecured, then select the None option; otherwise, choose the WPA option under the WEP security type then press the OK button.
a) If your wireless network is set to WPA2 as the security type, then select the WPA-PSK (TKIP) or WPA-PSK (AES) as appropriate.
b) If you select the WEP-64bit (40bit) or WEP-128bit (104bit), also confirm the WEP key Input Method.
i) If the WEP key is 5 or 13 characters long, then select the “Alphanumeric” method.
ii) If the WEP key is 10 or 26 digits long, then select the “Hexadecimal” method.
11) Enter the security key of your wireless network. If your wireless network is unsecured, then skip this step.
12) Press the OK button when you see the Confirm Settings screen.
13) Wait for at least 30 seconds, select the Confirm Settings option, and then press OK.
14) Now, your printer is connected to the wireless network and ready to print your paperwork.