Connect Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer
To use the wireless printers like the Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer nowadays you have to set up the printer with the help of wireless internet connection.
Make sure to follow the steps given below. The steps will cover the method on how to connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer to WiFi on a Windows device as well as a Mac computer. Both the steps for this option will be give to you.
The Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer is a very amenable device and can be compatible with most computers and operating systems. It is important to use this printer properly. It is suitable for home spaces as well as office spaces too. Make sure to follow the given steps below for your printer to ensure you do a setup work properly with your printer.
• How to connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer to WiFi on a Windows device?
- For this first thing you have to do is to make sure you plug the printer onto your device. The
computer will recognize the device and they will be connected. Now you have to make sure you
can do this with the USB cable available with the box of the Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer also.
- Make sure you only switch your printer on when you have connected the printer to the
computer via the USB cable.
- After this you have to go to the control panel on your computer.
- From there go on to the devices and printers option which is available there and click on it.
Within here you have to look for the add a printer option. Ensure you do this.
- Select the particular printer which you want to add and then move forward. Add the required
Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer and then click on ok.
- Make sure you select the correct printer.
- You can also select this printer and then turn this into a default printer option available for you
- After this is done, try and do a few trial print runs to check if it is working properly and the
click on OK.
- You can now proceed with printing as well.
• How to connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer on a MAC device?
- The process of this is also similar to the one given above. You have to make sure you go to the
Canon Pixma website and then download the printer driver from there only.
- When you click on the drivers and printers option next to the printer, it will show you a list of
- Out of these you have to select the operating software which you are using and are wanting to
- You can make sure you download the driver software from here.
- Click on OK and agree with the forms that show on your screen. Make sure to install the
process properly and then complete it.
- Try to do a few trial runs before you are done with it