Setup HP officejet 5255 all-in-one printer
The HP officejet 5255 all-in-one printer is one of the best printing devices available for the user today. It is seamless and provides for a good customer experience overall too. The printer is not only built to last but is also a device which is rather easy to use by everyone.
When you buy the HP officejet 5255 all-in-one printer make sure that you set it up in a proper manner. This has to be done so that there does not cause any errors in the process of using it. Make sure that you follow all the steps given below to help you with this task.
To setup a printer properly is an essential task. You also have a number of components to look out for. This could be anything ranging from the wires network system or even the softwares which have to be installed on your device. However you do not have to look beyond this article to learn about all this and more. So follow through to the end and emulate the steps in a proper way.
- Make sure that when you are taking the printer out of the box you have all the necessary components.
- There might also be a manual which comes along with the printer when you are buying it. Make sure you keep this handy too.
- Have a good working internet connection as this is necessary in the setting up of the HP officejet 5255 all-in-one printer.
- Switch on your printer and connect it to the network setup.
- Prior to that make sure all thr component parts of the printer have been attached.
- For instance this could include the ink cartridge or the numerous other components.
- Attach other things like printing tray as well. Make sure the paper has been put inside properly so as to not make a logjam.
- You have to out ink as well otherwise it will not work.
- Make sure that you have connected the power switch and the basics are done properly.
- Aside from this one important thing is that you have to make sure you download the printer driver for the HP officejet 5255 all-in-one printer.
- Make sure you go to the 123.hp website and then download the driver software from there. Also you have to set up the driver so that there are no further glitches in using the HP officejet 5255 all-in-one printer.
Also Read :