Setup HP Photosmart 6525 Printer in Windows 10
It is very easy to establish connectivity of the HP Photosmart 6525 printer setup in Windows 10 to the computer. It is just that sometimes being a beginner; everyone needs a proper guidance and assistance to get their things done properly. That is why we provide all-round support for HP printers whatever may the problem be. Just dial our HP Photosmart printer phone number +1-844-802-7535 and get all the guidance from within your home.
In this blog, you will find the best ideas that will help you to ascertain the suitable printer connectivity for your windows 10.
Steps to setup wired HP Photosmart 6525 printer in Windows 10 to the computer
1. Turn on the computer.
2. Plug-in the printer USB cable to the wall socket.
3. Connect the printer USB cable to the computer.
4. Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
5. See whether the connection is established properly that is whether the light of the printer is blinking or not.
6. Now download the HP Photosmart 6525 Printer driver on your computer by visiting www.123.hp.com/ps6525.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the installation.
8. Now open the driver from the download option.
9. Your printer is successfully connected to your computer.
Steps to setup wireless HP Photosmart 6525 printer in Windows 10 to the computer
1. Turn on the wireless router and the computer.
2. Setup the network SSID and password for the network.
3. Now connect the computer with the network by providing the name and password for the network.
4. Check whether the wireless network is working on your computer or not.
5. Now turn on the printer.
6. Go to the wireless setup wizard on your printer.
7. Type the network name and password of the network on your printer when it will come on screen. (If it does not appear on the screen, then you need to type the name and password to connect the wireless network)
8. After the connection is being made then download the HP Photosmart 6525 Printer driver on your computer by visiting www.123.hp.com/ps6525.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the installation.
10. Now open the driver on your computer.
11. Go back the www.123.hp.com and complete the printer registration and activation.
These are the basic steps which will help you to connect your printer to the computer that is supported by the Windows 10 operating system. But before going to the wireless setup step, you must see whether your printer enables the wireless setup support or not. If you have any other query regarding your printer then you can call us on our printer support service phone number +1-844-802-7535 through which you can get connected with us anytime as well as from anywhere.