HP Officejet 4650 Offline
The offline issue is faced by almost every printer user nowadays. If you are also having HP OfficeJet 4650 offline error then your printer may have some setup or driver issue. In that case, this blog will help you to get away from your problems and make you beneficial out of your printer.
Steps to resolve HP OfficeJet 4650 offline problem
1. Restart your printer.
2. If a still offline error is showing, then click on the “Start” button.
3. Go to the devices and printers option.
4. Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
5. Click on “set as default printer” option.
6. Again right click on it and click on “see what’s printing” option.
7. Click on the printer option given on the top of the dialogue box.
8. Uncheck the pause printing and use printer offline option there.
9. Now try to print a document. See whether the problem is resolved or not.
If you are still having the same sort of problem then you must have some problems with the printer driver. To resolve this you can follow the steps below:
1. Click on the start button.
2. Search for the control panel and select the devices and printers options there.
3. Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
4. Click on remove device option.
5. Click yes to confirm the uninstallation.
6. Now navigate www.123.hp.com on your web browser.
7. Type the name and model number of your printer that is HP OfficeJet 4650 printer and hit the download button.
8. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
9. Once the download is being completed go to the driver from the download option on your computer.
10. Set the on-screen instruction to launch the installer.
11. Go to the www.123.hp.com page again to complete the registration and activation.
12. Restart the printer and try to print.
Hope your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer offline error is sorted successfully. We support for HP OfficeJet 4650 printer offline for windows 10, 8, Mac, etc. This blog will help the windows 8 and 10 users only. For more queries and information you can directly call us on our Printer Offline toll-free number.