The HP Deskjet 3050 printer is a device which is one particularly good in the Deskjet series offered by HP. There are a number of features which it boasts of including the fact that it is a highly affordable printer which is filled with good features.
Connect HP Deskjet 3050 To WiFi
The HP Deskjet 3050 printer is also a device which is connected to the internet for usage making it easy to use, simple to setup and also its maintenance becomes simpler. It reduces the use and need for cables.
After you are done with the basic setup process of the HP Deskjet 3050 printer then make sure that you connect it to the WiFi. Connecting the HP Deskjet 3050 printer to WiFi is a simple process, you only have to follow a few steps for this. Make sure that you do this and adhere to them properly.
For the more large problems if any happen then there are several helpline numbers for HP printers which are available. This is also another advantage of buying an HP printer, specially the HP Deskjet 3050 printer, the company is very responsive to customer grievances and fixes them with ease as well.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3050 printer to the WiFi?
- First you have to make sure that you have setup the printer properly and connected it with the cables which came along with the packaging at the time of purchase.
- Wait till the setup loads and the printer is connected to the power source as well.
- Because of the wireless option on this printer, you can connect it to the device without the use of USB cables etc.
- You also have to make sure you download the printer driver software on your computer. For this, you might get a CD along with the packaging when you purchase the HP Deskjet 3050 printer.
- Or in a lot of cases, you have to go to the 123.hp website and type in the name of the HP Deskjet 3050 printer.
- Once the download of the printer driver software is done, then you have to make sure you follow the steps given to complete the setup process.
- When setting this up you will have the option to connect to the printing device. Extend the connection settings to the HP Deskjet 3050 printer.
- Another thing which can be done is that you can use the HP wireless wizard setup to connect to the WiFi as well.
- Once you go on to the Control Panel option, you will have a number of devices displayed and the Pin will needed to be put in. Once this is done, you can connect.
- There is also another method by which this can be done. This is called the WPS option.
- For this you must have the WPS Pin and login key. Use the WPS push button technique to connect the HP Deskjet 3050 printer to the WiFi.
- Lastly, there could be some issue you might face in the process of connecting the HP Deskjet 3050 printer to the WiFi, but make sure that there is also a user manual which is available on the HP printer website itself which will help you fix this.
- Adhere to the above steps properly, in case of error first ensure you go over all the steps again properly to see if you have missed anything.
Read Also :