How to Setup HP Deskjet 3520 Printer
HP DeskJet 3520 Printer Setup
If you are a beginner and setting up the HP DeskJet 3520 printer setup for the first time then this blog will help you to do it easily. We are just a call away from you. If this blog is not at all beneficial to you then you can get all the required information regarding your printer by just calling to our HP printer setup toll free number +1-844-802-7535.
Step for HP DeskJet 3520 printer Setup to your computer/MAC:
1. Setup the power cord connection and other hardware settings.
2. Switch on the printer after connecting to the power cord in the rear of the printer and an electrical outlet.
3. Now insert the stack of papers properly that is in the direction of the edges of the paper.
4. Now insert the ink cartridge properly by opening the cartridge access door and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
5. Now close the ink cartridge door and press OK.
6. Now you need to install the proper driver for your printer from www.123.hp.com/dj3520 and then follow the instructions.
7. Now click on the start button on your computer and go to the control panel.
8. Click on the devices and printers option.
9. If you have got the printer icon that you are using then your printer is successfully connected to your computer.
HP DeskJet 3520 Setup Problems
There are a number of other issues that being a beginner you may face. To get all your problems resolved instantly you can call us on our HP printer setup phone number +1-844-802-7535 which is absolutely toll-free and available 24 hours for you. Our expert and dedicated technicians will provide you with the best knowledge for your queries.