HP OfficeJet pro 4655 Setup
HP OfficeJet 4655 printers are made on excellent features and specifications and having Mac computer with it is like icing on the cake. It is because we all know that Mac computers are a highly configured device that is in a way very advantageous to use but if someone doesn’t have proper knowledge about operating the device then it sometimes creates difficulty in using. That is why we are just a call away from you. You can call us on our HP OfficeJet printer support phone number +1-844-802-7535 which is made 24 hours available for you.
In this blog, we are giving you some of the easy tips to HP OfficeJet pro 4655 Setup your printer with your Mac computer. Following these tips will eliminate every difficulty of operating the device at all.
Before going to the steps you must take some important things into consideration. These are,
- Check whether your Wi-Fi network is working properly or not.
- Set the network name and password for your wireless network.
- Ensure your computer is properly connected with the network.
Setting up of your HP OfficeJet 4655 printer on Mac wirelessly
- Turn on the printer.
- On the printer control panel click on the wireless icon.
- Now touch the setting icon and set it according to your preferences.
- Now touch the wireless wizard and follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer wirelessly.
- Now go to 123.hp.com/setup on Google and type there the model number of your printer.
- Download the driver there.
- Now follow the on-screen prompts to install the driver for your computer.
- Now go to the download option on your Mac.
- See whether the driver file is there or not.
If there are any other queries or if you have any problem in setting up your printer with the Mac you can call us any time. We will be there anytime and you can get our access from anywhere with just a single call to our HP printer support help number +1-844-802-7535.