The 2652 of the Deskjet series is a particularly good model of printer. More than anything, it is suggested by customers to be a rather reliable printer in the HP series. It is also very durable and effective at printing.
The HP 2652 is a wireless printer. Through this device, you can print and utilize it easily. It can also be accessed by a lot of devices like laptop, mobile, tablets. This makes it a versatile printer.
Make sure that when you bring your printer and connect it to the computer, you use the cord which came along with the packaging at the time of purchase.
Connect your HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Check your router for its network connection and if it is working properly, get the password and other details for the router
- Go to the control panel on your computer and locate the button on this which says ‘wireless’, this will be located within the control panel. You have to press this button.
- After this, make sure that the button indicating wireless connection should be on.
- One more pointer to keep in mind is the fact that you should make sure that your Deskjet printer and the computer are both using the same Wi-Fi connection. It could cause glitches otherwise.
- Also, when the wireless printer is being used for printing, it is important to make sure you remove any other extra cables, wires or devices that are connected to your computer. This will help with ease of process of printing
- If you want to test out the connection settings of a printer, make sure you print out a copy with the details.
Connect your HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to the computer
- There are two ways that one can connect this printer to their computer. One can be done in the wireless manner, the other through the cable which one gets at the time of purchase of device. If the cable is not available then, you can buy it from any computer store.
- For the wireless connection, you will need the details of the router which help you set up a network connection.
- After this, you press on the wireless button on top on the printer. Following which, a light will indicate that your printer is connected to your laptop.
- For the wired connection, you only have to connect your printer to the computer.
Steps to Connect your printer to Wi-Fi
- You have to make sure that the correct driver for your printer is installed. You can go online on the 123.hp.com website and find the correct printer driver by typing out the model number and details of your printer.
- If you are using it with a smartphone, there can be two options. If it is an Apple iOS device, then you can pick the Share option and then go to Print from there.
- But if the phone is an Android, you will need to download the Service Plugin for HP from Google Play Store.
- To connect your printer to Wi-Fi effectively, you can use your WPS pin. On the bottom side of your printer, there will usually be a name plate with all the details given there. Take down the WPS pin details from there.
- After this, press the wireless button and the light will blink for a while before stabilizing.
- Within a while of doing this, press the information button to set up a connection using WPS.
Read also –
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Printer Setup