Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
Set up the Wi-Fi connection even as putting in the printer driving force
- Make certain your laptop is attached on your Wi-Fi router/get right of entry to point.
- (If your laptop is already linked to a Wi-Fi community, visit the subsequent step.)
- Download the printer driving force and P-contact Editor from the [Downloads] segment of this website.
- Double-click on the downloaded record to start the set up
- Select [Wireless Network Connection] after which click on [Next]
- Windows: Select [Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer].
- (Windows only) Select [Change the Firewall port settings to enable network connection and continue with the installation.(Recommended)], after which click on [Next].
- Prepare a USB cable.
- Select the SSID (Network Name) you showed previously, after which click on [Next]
- When the setup confirmation display appears, ensure the take a look at the field is selected, after which click on [Next].
- Confirm that the SSID (Network Name) is correct, after which choose [Yes
- Follow the on-display commands to finish the software program set up.
- When the setup is complete, click on [Finish] to shut the installer window.
- When the printer is hooked up on your Wi-Fi router/get right of entry to point, the printer’s Wi-Fi LED will become lit.
- Make positive that the Editor Lite LED is off.
- Start the P-contact Editor and choose the printer from the list.
- You can now edit and print labels wirelessly out of your laptop.
Connecting the printer on your Wi-Fi get right of entry to point/router
- To begin, write down your Wi-Fi get right of entry to point/SSID router’s (community name) and password (community key).
- A USB cable connects the printer to the laptop.
- To activate the Wi-Fi feature for your printer, press and maintain the Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi) button for one second. Once every 3 seconds, the Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi) indicator flashes blue.
- Configure the Infrastructure Mode settings of the print
For Windows PCs
- Start the Printer Setting Tool for your laptop, and click on the [Communication Settings] button. Select [Wireless LAN] for [Selected Interface] in the [General] tab, and choose [Infrastructure] for [Communication Mode] in [Wireless Settings] in the [Wireless LAN] tab.
- See the FAQ: “Using the Communication Settings (for Windows)” for extra data at the Communication Settings.
For Mac computers
- Start the Wireless Device Setup Wizard protected in the Printer Driver Package, after which observe the on-display commands.
- If you haven’t downloaded the Printer Driver Package, go to the [Downloads] web page to download the package. Double-click on the downloaded record. The Wireless Device Setup Wizard may be determined inside the [Utilities] folder.
5. Enter the SSID which you wrote down, or click on [Search] and choose the SSID from the displayed list.
6. Enter the password as [Passphrase]
7. Click [Apply].
8. When the connection between the printer and your Wi-Fi get right of entry to point/router is established, the Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi) indicator lighting in blue. Computers and cellular devices can be in the identical community because the printer can have got right of entry to the printer.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Settings and connections can be simply configured in case your Wi-Fi gets right of entry to point/router help WPS.
- Check for the WPS icon for your Wi-Fi get entry to point/router first.
- Place your printer within the range of your Wi-Fi access point/router. The range may also range relying on your environment. See the commands supplied with your Wi-Fi access point/router.
- Press the WPS button for your Wi-Fi access point/router and press and maintain the Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi) button on the printer for about 5 seconds.
- The Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi) indicator at the printer flashes in blue as soon as each second.
When the relationship is established, the Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi) indicator lighting in blue. Computers and cellular gadgets can be in the identical network because the printer can have access to the printer.
Also Read :